This site is solely restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides.
This site holds no responsibility for any national laws, federal laws or international laws infringed by any users using our website.
Users are responsible for their own actions and are bound by their own countries' laws, which includes state laws or legal issues.
All agents are responsible for their respective members' accounts, and shall honour all confirmed bets submitted by them.
Agents are not partners of The Company. Therefore The Company holds no responsibility for any discrepancies or disputes between Players and Agents.
It is the user's responsibilty to guard his/her User ID and Password from unauthorised usage. If the user's User ID and Password are stolen or compromised, it is the user's responsibilty to contact his/her agent immediately. The agent will then change the user's User ID and Password for him/her.
In the event of a stolen User ID and Password, the user is responsible for their respective accounts and will honour all confirmed bets submitted.
The game results decided by The Company will be final and binding.
In all cases of dispute, both management of The Company and the player must agree that The Company transaction log database will serve as the final arbiter in the dispute. All disputes must be lodged within the day of that match outcome is determined. No claims will be honoured after the match day.
The Player is solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of all their account transactions.
You have been idle for too long and your token has expired. The page will now reload
Wishes all a prosperous Rooster year!
1. When the fight started and both bulls refuse to fight (no collision). Owner of both bulls will escort their bull and try again. However if both bull still refuse to fight, this will be a draw after countdown***.
2. If both bulls collided and one of the bull runaway during the beginning. Will start the countdown*** for the runaway bull to return to the fight escorted by the owner. If the “runaway” bull still refuse to fight. This bull will consider as defeated.
3. However, if the “runaway” bull return to the fight and this time is the other bull that refuse to fight. This bull will be given the countdown*** to return to the fight too and will consider defeated if refuse to fight after returning the match.
4. When the bull fell and not able to stand up before the countdown*** ended. This bull is consider defeated.
5. If bull went out of the ring. This bull is consider defeated.
6. If both bulls went out of the ring. Both owner will escort them back to continue.
7. If both bulls are “locked” for 1 hour. This is a draw. All bets accepted will be refunded when the result is DRAW.
8. If the bulls have not touch each other and in the scenario that one of the bull run away, the match will be considered as Cancelled. All bets will be refunded.
*** countdown using traditional way of using a bowl with a hole in the center and placed into a water container. Countdown will stop once the bowl sink to the bottom of the container.